Studying at a foreign institution can be exciting and challenging. Your time at London College of Communication is likely to be very different from your home university.
Courses at LCC are taught in modules, which provide the space and the support to explore your practice and push yourself creatively. Depending on your course, you will have a couple of class sessions per week with the support and access to resources you need to finish research and create projects. For many, this more independent approach to learning can prove challenging, but produces the best work of their creative journey.
Our breadth of design and media undergraduate courses have a rich heritage in London and are renowned for their industry focus and hands on approach to learning.
You can apply to study any of our undergraduate courses. Some popular study abroad courses include:
- BA (Hons) Advertising: Gain the essential skills you'll need and develop your creative thinking on this multi-award winning course that gets you primed for work at the centre of this fast-paced industry.
- BA (Hons) Interaction Design Arts: Understand interaction and design with a social conscience across digital and analogue media including physical computing and expanded cinema.
- BA (Hons) Film and Television: One of the UK’s most highly regarded film and television degrees with a diverse range of options including directing, producing, cinematography, and editing.
- BA (Hons) Journalism: As close to on-the-job training as it gets. You will have the opportunity to put your skills into practice in our multi-platform newsroom, working on the university newspaper and website.
- BA (Hons) Media Communications: Focus on the social and cultural impact of digital technologies and examine how policies and practices drive modern communication.
- BA (Hons) Photography: Spanning fine art, documentary and commercial practice, this innovative programme grounded in critical understanding boasts prominent alumni.