Digital skillsJoin our mailing list
Digital Trends, Technology and Business
The creative landscape has dramatically changed and in today’s workforce, digital skills is more important than ever before. Get ahead of the game and expand your digital transformation knowledge for advertising, marketing, journalism, publishing and design.
If you started out in the pre-digital era when a successful story was measured in print runs and advertising was something that happened on the television - these courses are perfect for you.
Broaden your knowledge, employability skills and digital literacy for the digital economy. These courses cover current industry trends, sector-specific technology, job roles and responsibilities, business models and future trends. Our courses include workshops on data visualisation, user experience, SEO, HTML and much more.
New Creative Digital Courses
Be at the forefront of digital professions by learning new skills and technologies.
- Coding for Non-Coders
- Data Science for Beginners
- Electronics and Programming with Raspberry Pi
- Building Robots with the BBC Micro:bit
- Physical Computing: Electronics and Code with Arduino
- Programming with Python for Beginners
- Spatial Augmented Reality Projections with MadMapper