Creative and Cultural Industries Management
We are located in middle of the world’s creative capital - ideally placed to deliver training in creative and cultural industries management.
When you study on a tailor-made package with us you have access to some of world’s most effective strategists and managers in advertising, design, fashion, architecture, video games, music, the performing arts, publishing, film, television and radio.
These are just a few of the areas we specialise in:
- Approaches to business, financial models and management in the Creative Economy
- Management and policy practice at organisation, local, national and international levels
- Human Resource Management and Talent Management
- Cultural diplomacy - Soft Power and the Creative Economy.
- Public and commercial operations of art and cultural industries
Who is it for?
Training is perfect for to companies, governments and not-for profit managers, strategists and administrators.
What difference does it make?
By the end of a course you should be able to:
- Agree, articulate and implement a creative industry policy and strategy
- Future-proof your organisation to thrive in the creative economy
- Attract, train and retain the talent your business needs