Chelsea College of Arts is a 5 minute walk from Pimlico tube station and 10 minutes from Vauxhall tube. Both tube stations are on the Victoria line.
The nearest train stations are Vauxhall and Victoria.
There is no parking available on the Millbank site. However there is limited metered car parking in streets alongside the college on Atterbury Street and John Islip Street. Please note that Chelsea is situated within London's Congestion Charge Zone.
- Monday - Friday 8.30 - 18.30 (pay and display, 2 hours max)
- Free 18.30 onwards, weekends and bank holidays
There are bike racks by the main Atterbury Street entrance to Chelsea.
From the airport
We'd recommend using London Underground, buses and other public transport if possible, but taxis from the airport are also available.
- Heathrow Airport - Take the Piccadilly line eastbound and change at Green Park for a southbound Victoria line tube to Pimlico. From here, the college is a 5 minute walk away
- Stansted Airport - Catch a train to Liverpool Street, take a westbound Central line train to Oxford Circus and change here for a southbound Victoria line train to Pimlico. The college is a 5 minute walk from here
- City Airport - Take the Docklands Light Railway west to Bank, change for a westbound Central line train to Oxford Circus before taking a southbound Victoria line train to Pimlico. The college is a 5 minute walk from here
- Luton Airport - Shuttle buses connect the airport to Luton Station, where you can catch a London-bound train to Wandsworth Road Station changing once. From here you can catch an 87 bus towards Tate Britain, which is next door to the college
- Gatwick Airport - Catch a train from the airport to London Victoria. From here, the College is a 15 minute walk away
For full access and route guides to Chelsea College of Arts visit AccessAble.