MAKE @ Story Garden is open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 4pm.
MAKE is also open for public slots, such as DIY-making sessions and evening drop-ins. There will also be programmed slots for more informal DIY-making and evening sessions. For more information, please see the events page.
Our address is: Story Garden, Gate 10 Midland Road, NW1 2DB, London
MAKE @ Story Garden is located between the British Library and the Francis Crick Centre. The entrance is on the intersection of Ossulston Street and Dangoor Walk, NW1 1EX
MAKE @ Story Garden functions as a workshop space. We are equipped with a flexible range of equipment to cater to a range of art, design and making activities. More specifically, we have expertise in delivering in the following areas:
- Clay and ceramic making (including firing)
- Sewing activities
- Textiles and weaving
- Digital fabrication and small-scale manufacture
- Woodworking, furniture making and DIY activities
- Facilities for workshops and collaborative ideation sessions, such as presentation
Our facilities include:
- A flexible studio space for 15-20 people
- Larger outdoor decking area for assembly of larger projects.
- Small technical workshop housing digital manufacturing equipment and CNC.
- An outdoor kiln for ceramic firing
- A fully stocked range of hand tools
- Sewing machines
- 3D printers
- CNC fabrication machine
- Arduino electronics and other digital tools
To request additional equipment in the space, please get in touch and talk to us! We may have access to a wider range of equipment for projects through Central Saint Martins.