Doctoral Platform at CSM
The Doctoral Platform at Central Saint Martins offers PhD candidates the space in which to meet, share research, as well as co-ordinate, curate and participate in a variety of events.
Doctoral students have the opportunity to:
- Attend PhD-level seminars on philosophy, methodology, writing and art practice.
- Present their work at Test Lab sessions for discussion and feedback.
- Meet other PhD candidates to discuss the experience of Doctoral research
- Present and test out research at various stages, from its inception to its completion.
- Attend and participate in talks, lectures, seminars, and reading groups.
- Organize and curate exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Write and edit publications.
- Learn the skills necessary for the successful achievement of Registration and Confirmation (a complement to the University’s RNUAL programme).
Find out more about the Doctoral Platform
PhDs at CSM/UAL
Enquiries about the Doctoral Platform at CSM
Please contact Daniel Rubinstein, email@example.com.