We are on major bus routes, including the 12, 36, 171, 345 and 436, with many more buses stopping at nearby Camberwell Green.
We are within walking distance of Denmark Hill Station, which is just a 15 minute train ride from the city.
Northern Line to Oval and then take the 36 or 436 bus.
There are bike racks at both the Peckham Road and Wilson Road sites.
We are on the A202 south from Victoria Station if you're driving here.
From the airport
We'd recommend using London Underground, buses and other public transport if possible, but taxis from the airport are also available.
- Heathrow Airport - Take the Piccadilly line eastbound and change at Leicester Square for a southbound Northern line tube to Oval. From here, take a 36 or 436 bus to the college
- Stansted Airport - Catch the train to Liverpool Street, then take a 35 bus and get off at Camberwell Green. The college is a 10 minute walk from here
- City Airport - Take the Docklands Light Railway westbound to Bank, then catch a southbound Northern line tube to Oval. From here, take a 36 or 436 bus to the college
- Luton Airport - Shuttle buses connect the airport to Luton Station, where you can catch a London-bound train to Denmark Hill changing once. From here you can either walk or take a 40, 176, 484 or 185 bus to Camberwell Green where you should get off. From here, take a 36, 171 or 436 to the college
- Gatwick Airport - Catch a train from the airport to London Waterloo, then get on a southbound Northern line tube to Oval. From here, take a 36 or 436 bus to the college