Enterprising Alumni Association
The Enterprising Alumni Association organises a programme of activities and events to keep you in contact with other creative leaders who have graduated from UAL. Our programme has been designed to help answer your questions and provide thought-provoking inspiration for each other’s creative business enterprise.
How can I get involved?
- Let us know you want to be part of The Association and we will send you tailored news, opportunities and events on behalf of the committee. Contact: email@example.com
- Attend our events and bring along your alumni friends to help grow the network
- Have an idea for an event? Want to be a guest speaker? Have a venue we can use for an event? Get in touch with the Alumni Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association is run by enthusiastic and dedicated alumni volunteers.
- Mark Shickle -President
- Hannah Horn - Head of Membership
- Sandra Fearon - Head of Outreach
- Beki Gowing - Head of Communication
- Laeticia Sfez - Head of Creative
- Rebecca Morter - Head of Events
- Gemma Vanson - Head of Digital
Meet the committee
Meet: Nia Hefe Filiogianni
After graduating with a BA (Hons) in Visual Arts (Minor Art History) from DEREE, The American College of Greece in 2014, Nia came to London to pursue her MA at Central Saint Martins (CSM). (UAL) in Communication Design with a scholarship.
Stacy Stube studied MA Fashion Entrepreneurship at London College of Fashion (LCF), graduating in 2010. When we last heard from Stacy, she was working in Bali having set up her own socially responsible fashion brand, Elsa Fitzgerald. Since then, she