National student money weeks are back! Starting on 10th February – 06th March UAL is hosting four weeks of talks and workshops offering advice to help current students manage their finances and maximize their income. This is a great opportunity for current students to gather a wealth of information from our in house money and immigration specialists.
Talks taking place over the four weeks include:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate funding
- Funding for European students
- International students: working in the UK
- Disability + dyslexia; Funding and support available
- Undergraduate funding for parents
Plus Q&A with Student Advisers at pop up stands across college sites
Please book a place online to attend the various talks and events.