BA Production Arts for Screen Staff
Kerry Bradley is a freelance Designer, Production Buyer and Set Dresser with over 20 years experience in the television and film industry.
She has taught at Wimbledon College of Arts for seven years, as well as teaching Production Design at Goldsmiths and Theatre Design at Royal Holloway University of London, St. Mary’s University College, Twickenham and Lewisham College.
- David McHenry - Draughtsman. Worked on Game of Thrones, Rush and Dredd. Second and third year technical drawing supervisor
- David Neat - Model maker and author of the book 'Model-making, Materials and Methods'. First year model making supervisor
- Matt Scott - Director, Scott Fleary scenery builders. Worked on X-Factor, The Voice and Sky Sports news
- Andy Symanowski - Animator and director, Aardman Animation. Worked on Shaun the Sheep and the Wallace and Gromit films. First year animation project supervisor
- Emma Vane - Draughtswoman. Worked on Starwars and Skyfall. First year technical drawing supervisor