BA Production Arts for Screen Staff
Kerry Bradley is a freelance Designer, Production Buyer and Set Dresser with over 20 years experience in the television and film industry.
Bradley trained at the National Film and Television School, Chelsea College of Arts, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and the University of Warwick.
She has taught at Wimbledon College of Arts for 10 years, as well as teaching Production Design at Goldsmiths and Theatre Design at Royal Holloway University of London, St. Mary’s University College, Twickenham and Lewisham College.
In 2014, Bradley gained an award for outstanding teaching, voted by students.
Grant Hicks is an award-winning and practising film production designer with over 35 years experience in theatre, television, commercials and feature films.
Hicks has won several design awards including a BAFTA Nomination in 1989 for Best Television Film Design Award for ‘A Very British Coup’.
He studied at Glasgow School of Art and Edinburgh College of Art.
Hicks has been Pathway Leader for Technical Arts for five years and been teaching at Wimbledon College of Arts for six. He is also a member of the Writers Guild of Great Britain.
- Paul Cripps - Production Designer and Art Director. Worked on Atlantis, Never Let Me Go, Skins, The Missing, The Scouting Book for Boys, 24 Hour Party People
- Keith Frederick - Puppet maker, costumier and puppet restorer. Recent work includes Midsummers Night Dream at the Globe Theatre. Has worked extensively at the Little Angel puppet theatre
- Dan Martin - Special effects, effects make-up artist and co-ordinator. Work includes Batman Begins, High Rise, The Human Centipede, The Wolfman
- David McHenry - Draughtsman. Worked on Game of Thrones, Rush and Dredd. Second and third year technical drawing supervisor
- Catrin Meredydd - Production Designer. Worked on Best Possible Taste, Broadchurch, IBoy, Jekyll & Hyde, Our Loved Boy, Poldark, The Fades
- Christina Moore - Production Designer and Art Director. Worked on Game of Thrones, Just Henry, Lena, Sense & Sensibility, Surviving Picasso
- Aya Nakamura - Puppet maker and performer. Worked on Newzoids puppet animation for ITV. Recent puppet stage productions include Duvet Day, Hansel & Gretel, Tarrare the Freak
- David Neat - Model maker and author of the book 'Model-making, Materials and Methods'. First year model making supervisor
- Tom Roberts - Propmaker. Worked on Girl with the Dragon, Inbetweeners, Macbeth, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock Holmes, Tattoo, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Tulip Fever
- Matt Scott - Director, Scott Fleary scenery builders. Worked on X-Factor, The Voice and Sky Sports news
- Roman Stefanski - Actor and Director of puppet productions for theatre, film and television. Has worked extensively at the Polka theatre, Wimbledon. Films include Leap Year and Under the Same Sun
- Andy Symanowski - Animator and director, Aardman Animation. Worked on Shaun the Sheep and the Wallace and Gromit films. First year animation project supervisor
- Livia Turco - Senior Character Modelling Sculptor at Merlin Entertainment / Madame Tussauds
- Robert Tygner - Actor, Director and puppeteer. Worked on Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Jim Henson’s Jack and the Beanstalk, Muppets Most Wanted, Victor Frankenstein, Where the Wild Things Are
- Fleur Whitlock - Art Director and Production Designer. Worked on Episodes, Oliver Twist, Rev, The Libertine, Wuthering Heights
- Tom Wilkinson - Sculptor, prop and automaton maker. He is a co-founder of the public art group Arts Republic. His work was on display at the Winter Lights Festival in Canary Wharf in 2015-16
- Darryl Worbey - Puppeteer and puppet maker. Worked on Leprechauns, The Ark, Timekeepers, Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: Rogue One