BA Costume for Theatre & Screen Staff
Abigail Hammond - Costume Design
Abigail Hammond has worked as a professional designer for over 25 years, creating costumes for fringe, community and West End shows. Her specialism is costume design in contemporary dance and she currently collaborates with the Jasmin Vardimon Company. Hammond's sharing and teaching of her skills, as well as her passion for costume and performance, have always run parallel to her design practice.
Elizabeth Dawson - Costume Interpretation
Elizabeth Dawson has a specialist background in dress history, and extensive experience of working in theatre, film and television. She has worked as a researcher on many period films including Elizabeth: The Golden Age and The Duchess.
- Lea Anderson - Choreographer
- Nicoline Bailey - Corset maker
- Linda Cooley - Wig maker
- Onyinye Egenti - Film Director / writer
- Javier de Frutos - Choreographer
- Jacqueline Gunn - Designer
- Geraldine Pilgrim - Director
- Clare Strickland - Milliner
- Emily Stuart - Designer
- Simon Vincezi - Artist
- Holly Waddington - Designer