This area of the website gives you the tools, templates and guidance necessary to understand and use our brand confidently across all platforms. It also contains guidance about writing for the UAL website and using T4 Site Manager, our content management system (CMS).
You may have previously used OpenBrand to access brand tools and templates. OpenBrand was closed in March 2016, but all of its resources (and more) can be found within these pages, particularly the Our Brand section.
The tools, templates and guidance on these pages include:
- Brand guidelines
- Downloadable UAL and College logos
- Templates for producing correctly-branded presentations, reports and letters
- Editorial guidance and naming conventions for UAL Colleges and services
- Guidance about sourcing images and creating accessible printed materials
- Guidelines about writing for the UAL website including using T4 Site Manager, digital personas and advice about layouts, templates and patterns.