Student Advice Service

Illustration of Student Advice Service work, by Ewelina Skowronska, 2015
Illustration (Student Advice Service) by Ewelina Skowronska, 2015 (MA Illustration, Camberwell College of Arts)

Students can contact a student adviser for guidance on how to fund costs related to studying in the UK.

Student advisers can also assist students with questions about visa and immigration matters. More detailed information is also available on our student fees and funding pages.

Get in touch

Please complete an online enquiry form to contact us in the first instance or you can call on 020 7514 6250 from within the UK, or +44 20 7514 6250 if calling from outside the UK.

Student advisers are based across University sites so students will usually be able to have an appointment at the College where they usually study.

There are also helpdesks at our High Holborn office, London College of Communication and Central Saint Martins. Helpdesk staff can provide general information and guidance as well as arranging an appointment to see a student adviser at any of the College sites.