Homestays and House Shares
Available all year round, homestays and house shares are a fantastic opportunity to practice your English and stay in a more homely environment. Our carefully selected provider, Hosts International, is registered with the British Council, and can arrange transfers from any London airport to your chosen destination.
- Host families are based within Zones 2 to 4 of the London transport network, between 30 and 60 minutes from Central London
Homestays are a popular choice among students looking for an authentic taste of British life. Should you choose this type of accommodation, you can expect to be treated as one of the family with home comforts, a welcoming atmosphere and the chance to practise your English.
There are single or twin rooms available in homestays, with weekly laundry access and a choice of three meal plans:
- Bed and continental breakfast
- Half board - bed, continental breakfast and evening meal
- Self catering - room only with use of family kitchen
- All house shares are located in the Docklands area within Zone 2 and easy reach of Central London. The nearest tube stations are Bermondsey, Canada Water, Surrey Quays and Rotherhithe.
House shares are an ideal option if you would like a more independent and sociable experience. There is a choice of single rooms or twins shared with another person of the same gender. Each house can accommodate from three to eight people, with shared facilities including a kitchen, living room with TV, dining room, one or two bathrooms and in the majority of properties, a garden with patio.
Hosts International offer a meet and greet service from any London airport to a destination of your choice. Please indicate on the booking form below if you would like to add this option.
Prices and booking information
2016 prices for UAL Short Course and Study Abroad students are available in the list below:
To request a homestay or house share, please download and complete the booking form below, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.