Living with Environmental Change
Deadline: Friday 19th January 2018
Do you have an idea for an event, project or intervention that through creative practice, increases the understanding of environmental change and sustainable living? Perhaps using design to reduce waste and to change producer and consumer behaviours?
Through the Postgraduate Community - Project Fund, students are invited to work collaboratively with students from different colleges and disciplines, on projects which sit under one of the four research themes, this open call is for projects which sit under the theme 'Living with Environental Change'.
The postgraduate student organisers/collaborators should be from different disciplines and ideally colleges – a minimum team of 3 - an open call can be made to find collaborators using the Postgraduate Community newsletter facility.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: This fund is not available for individual projects which are part of a course assessed unit.
Maximum grants of £300 are available.
Application proposals must include the following:
- Include an agreement to creating an online project blog on myblog.arts.ac.uk, Tumblr or similar to be linked at the end of the project on the UAL website with other funded projects
- Details about how the project will be documented e.g. video which can be uploaded onto the Postgraduate Community Blog site.
- An agreement to write a post project report for the PG Community Blog http://blogs.arts.ac.uk/pgcommunity
- Describe how the organisers will attract an audience and gather post event feedback.
- Identify which postgraduate disciplines will be working together
- Include an agreement to creating an associated blog on myblog.arts.ac.uk or Tumblr
- Fully document the project – for example - video/ photographs/ written review
- Describe how the organisers will market their event and seek audiences (Postgraduate Community newsletter can also be used)
If successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the published deadline and cheques will be raised within 2 weeks of this contact.
For further information or to discuss your project prior to application, please contact the Postgraduate Community team by email PGCommunity@arts.ac.uk