Academic Support Events
UAL-wide Academic Support Events are open to all students across UAL, whatever your course or college.
The events are free to all fully enrolled students, full or part-time, and designed to:
- Encourage you to critically explore your perceptions and understandings of learning and academic study practices at UAL.
- Improve your learning capacity, build on strategies for learning and gaining knowledge, which underpin progress, achievement and future success.
- Offer excellent opportunities to meet with students outside of your course or college.
Event types include:
- Workshop series: 'Learning skilfully', 'Researching skilfully', 'Collaborating skilfully', 'Writing skilfully', 'Presenting skilfully', 'Thinking skilfully'
- Pop-ups and exploratory themed sessions
- Talks and panel discussions