Every year, University of the Arts London (UAL) welcomes students from Australia on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
UAL's official representative in Australia is:
Level 21, St Martins Tower
31 Market Street
We work closely with BCIC to offer students from Australia local support through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you
- Providing information about UAL and our six Colleges
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio
- Arranging an interview in Australia with one of our academic staff
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services)
- Help with arranging accommodation in London.
Your local British Council office can also offer advice about studying in the UK.
Events in Australia
Our academic staff travel to Australia every year to attend education fairs, deliver workshops and visit schools around the country.
These events give you an opportunity to meet us in person, find about about studying at UAL, learn about preparing a portfolio, and discuss your application in person.
For information about forthcoming events, or to enquire about arranging a visit to your school, email BCIC Australia at email@example.com
Interviews in Australia
If you have applied through our representative BCIC Australia, you can have a face-to-face interview in Australia with one of our academic staff. Students who apply directly to one of our Colleges, and not via BCIC, are interviewed in London or by telephone from London.
For more information about interviews in your country, please email BCIC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers at interviews in Australia
- Further education and undergraduate applications:
If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on your first choice course, they will advise you on other suitable courses across UAL's six Colleges or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
- Postgraduate applications:
For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot; for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying to.