If you can't find the answer to your question on our Apply page, our Admissions FAQs may help.
- I have already applied, where can I find out what happens next?
- How can I get a prospectus?
- Do you have any open days?
- When do courses start at UAL?
- Are there still places available on my chosen course for this year?
- Which course should I apply to?
- Can I apply to more than one course at UAL?
- Will my application be affected if I take a gap year?
- What career can I pursue after a particular course?
- Will you accept my qualifications and if so do I meet the entry requirements?
- When is the deadline to apply?
- Where should I send my application?
- Who should I contact if I need more information about a course?
- Who can I contact if my question has not been answered here?
I have already applied, where can I find out what happens next?
We have a dedicated page for students who have already applied.
How can I get a prospectus?
Our Guide 2016/17 can be downloaded from the Study at UAL section of our website.
Do you have any open days?
We hold open days at different times throughout the year. For further information visit our open days page. You may also find our virtual tours helpful. Virtual tours can be found under the facilities section for each of our colleges.
When do courses start at UAL?
Most of our courses start in September, but some of our postgraduate courses start in January or February. Visit the course page to find out exact start dates for a course.
Are there still places available on my chosen course for this year?
You can find a list of our available undergraduate courses online. For other courses we recommend that you contact the college directly to check. Visit our contact UAL page for college contact details.
Which course should I apply to?
This is your decision, but to help you decide we recommend that you research courses that you are interested in and read through the content, structure and career information available on our course pages, which may help.
- Students applying to our Foundation Diploma in Art and Design courses can only apply to one college at UAL.
- Students applying to our other further education (FE) courses can apply to multiple courses.
- You can apply to FE and Undergraduate courses at the same time.
- Undergraduate students can apply to 5 different courses at UAL through UCAS.
- You can apply to any number of postgraduate courses.
Will my application be affected if I take a gap year?
UAL understands that sometimes people choose to take gap years. You will not be penalised for doing so, however you will still need to make sure that you meet the entry requirements for the course you are applying to.
Will you accept my qualifications and if so do I meet the entry requirements?
You can find course entry requirements on each course page. If your qualification is not listed, you can visit the NARIC website for more information on how your qualification might be equivalent to one from the UK. UCAS applicants can also find a list of international qualifications and their UK equivalent on the UCAS website. Alternatively, you can contact the Student Administration team at your college.
Who should I contact if I need more information about a course?
If you can’t find the information you need on our website you can contact our college enquiry teams. Details can be found on our contact UAL page.