Airport Collection Service
The Airport Collection Service is a one-off free service for students coming to University of the Arts London for the first time from non-European countries.
University of the Arts London will arrange a taxi and a driver from Addison Lee to meet you at your arrival airport and take you to either your hall of residence or private accommodation within the M25. Please book at least three days before your arrival date.
We would like to welcome you to University of the Arts London and hope you take this opportunity to use this fantastic Airport Collection Service. Have a pleasant journey and we will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your new home.
If you have any general enquiries regarding this service please contact Airport Collection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to be eligible for this service you must be coming to the University of the Arts London for the first time from a non-European country. If you accidentally make a booking but are not eligible for the service you will be required to pay for the service.
Before you apply you will need:
- Your Student ID number, please contact your course if you have not yet got this. (usually the first three letters of your family name followed by an eight digit code e.g ABC12345678, this can be found on any correspondence from the University).
- All your flight details including; Name of airport, Flight number and Landing time.
- If you do not have a UK mobile number ensure you have an international number that can be used in the UK in case the driver needs to contact you.
- A new address in the UK so the driver can drop you off, This can be a hall of residence or a private house or flat.
- Make sure you have a valid email address that you check regularly.
- Please book at least three days in advance of your arrival date. If you book after 4pm GMT on a Friday or over the weekend your booking will not be made until the following Monday (with the exception of a Bank Holiday Monday, when your booking will be made on the Tuesday).
How to apply for Airport Collection Service?
- Submit your details into the Airport Collection form
If you have problem accessing the form, please contact your local Recruitment Representative who will be able to help you submit a booking. Alternatively you can send your arrival details to email@example.com
When do I get my booking confirmation?
- You will be taken to a ‘Thank You’ page after you make your booking, Please print this off for your records. Addison Lee will then email you confirmation and a reference number for your booking.
- Addison Lee will send you a confirmation email directly, this can take up to 72 hours so please wait for this to arrive.
- Do not ring Addison Lee straight after you book as they wont have your booking yet, they will email you confirmation as soon as they can.
How do I change my original booking?
- If you need to change your booking please email Addison Lee or call directly on 0207 38 78 888 24 hours a day.
- If you want to cancel your booking you can contact Addison Lee directly to cancel it up to 1hr before you are due to be picked up, if you fail to cancel the car you may incur a charge from the University.
What do I do when I arrive at the airport?
- All Addison Lee drivers will meet you in the arrivals hall of the airport and will meet you 45 minutes after your landing time.
- When you arrive at the airport your driver will be waiting for you with a UAL board with your name on.
- The arrivals hall is a busy place. Please remember to look out for your driver and wait in the arrivals hall. If you cant see them 45 minutes after you land please call Addison Lee on 0207 38 78 888 (24 hour line).