Emily Bowes Court
Emily Bowes Court is a short tube ride away from Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion.
About Emily Bowes
The hall has a great outdoor space, with large scale games such as chess available, outdoor gardening space, a large communal television room and study areas.
There are 204 rooms available for UAL students.
A short tube ride away from central London, Emily Bowes is conveniently located for Central Saint Martins students.
Emily Bowes Court is next door to a gym, and a 2 minutes walk from Tottenham Hale Underground and rail stations, which provides easy access into Central London.
Please note travel times below are based on nearest college:
- Camberwell College of Arts: 51 minute tube trip / 1 hour bike ride
- Central Saint Martins: 21 minute tube trip / 32 minute bike ride
- Chelsea College of Arts: 30 minute tube trip / 56 minute cycle
- London College of Communication: 32 minute tube trip / 54 minute bike ride
- London College of Fashion: 18 minute tube trip / 47 minute bike ride
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 59 minute tube trip.
Take a tour of Emily Bowes Court, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Prices and Sizes
Please note that these prices are for the academic year beginning in September 2018.
There are 204 standard rooms available at Emily Bowes Court, each with 42-week tenancies.
Standard rooms are £185 per week, which is £7,770 in total.
- Ensuite bathroom
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Three-quarter sized bed and a generously sized study area and chair
- Contents insurance
- 24-hour staff presence
- Bike storage
- The Social Programme and Student Welfare Mentor staff.
Emily Bowes Court is managed by Unite Students, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: www.nationalcode.org