About the hall:
- Location: Camberwell
- 104 studio rooms
- Let length: 50 weeks
- Price: £203 - £220 per week
Brooke Hall is just a 20-minute walk from Camberwell College of Arts and short bus rides from both London College of Communications and Chelsea College of Arts.
The hall is located in a residential area but is close to plenty of local shops, cafes and bars, and has easy access to central London by bus or train.
A short walk from Camberwell Green, Brooke Hall is conveniently located for Camberwell College of Arts and London College of Communication students.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 6-minute bike ride / 17-minute bus journey / 20-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 11-minute bike ride / 22-minute bus journey / 25-minute tube trip / 34-minute walk
- Chelsea College of Arts: 13-minute bike ride / 26-minute bus journey / 35-minute tube trip / 39-minute walk
- Central Saint Martins: 37-minute bike ride / 46-minute tube trip
- London College of Fashion (John Prince's Street): 27-minute bike ride / 37-minute bus journey / 44-minute tube trip
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 46-minute bike ride / 59-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on the nearest college.
//if map doesn't have an aside, and the show-checkboxes option is ticked, show the map marker checkboxes ?>
Take a tour of Brooke Hall, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Brooke Hall gallery
An Introduction to Brooke Hall
Prices and sizes
Standard tenancies at Brooke Hall are 50 weeks long and the following prices refer to the new academic year beginning in September 2018.
- Standard studio rooms and Standard mobility adaptable studio rooms are £203 per week, £10,150 in total for a 50 week let. These rooms are between 14 and 16 m2, with a single bed.
- Large studios rooms and large mobility adaptable studio rooms are £220 per week, £11,000 in total for a 50 week let. These rooms are around 18 m2 with a single bed.
Tenancy agreements and conditions of residence will be with the University.
- Single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, chest of drawers and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Residents' common room
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard space
- Bike storage
- Contents insurance
- 24-hour staff presence
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living on site