Brooke Hall is a 20 minute walk from Camberwell College of Arts and a short bus ride to London College of Communication and Chelsea College of Arts.
About Brooke Hall
The hall is set within its own grounds but conveniently placed within a residential area, close to shops and other amenities in Camberwell New Road and Camberwell Church Street.
There are 104 studio rooms available for UAL students.
A short walk from Camberwell Green, Brooke Hall is conveniently located for Camberwell College of Arts and London College of Communication students.
It is close to plenty of local shops, cafes and bars, and provides easy access to central London by bus or over ground.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 20 minute walk / 6 minute bike ride / 17 minute bus journey
- London College of Communication: 34 minute walk / 11 minute bike ride /22 minute bus journey / 25 minute tube trip
- Chelsea College of Arts: 39 minute walk / 13 minute bike ride / 26 minute bus journey / 35 minute tube trip
- Central Saint Martins: 37 minute bike ride / 46 minute tube trip
- London College of Fashion (John Prince's Street): 27 minute bike ride / 37 minute bus journey / 44 minute tube trip
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 144 minute walk / 46 minute bike ride / 59 minute tube trip
//if map doesn't have an aside, and the show-checkboxes option is ticked, show the map marker checkboxes ?>
Take a tour of Brooke Hall, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Brooke Hall gallery
An Introduction to Brooke Hall
Prices and sizes
Please note that standard tenancies at Brooke Hall are for 50 weeks and that these are prices for the new academic year beginning in September 2017.
Standard studio rooms and Standard mobility adaptable studio rooms are £196 per week, £9,800 in total. These rooms are between 14 and 16 m2, with a single bed.
Large studios rooms and Large mobility adaptable studio rooms are £212 per week, £10,600 in total. These rooms are around 18 m2 with a single bed.
Tenancy agreements and conditions of residence will be with the University.
- Single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, chest of drawers and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Contents insurance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff presence
- Courtyard space
- Bike storage
- Residents' common room
- The Social Programme and Student Welfare Mentor Staff.