Student Fees Policy
University of the Arts London is committed to providing prospective and current students with comprehensive, timely and transparent information in relation to tuition fees.
The Student Fees Policy provides detailed information about:
- The way in which University of the Arts London sets tuition fees for accredited courses, in relation to UK Government policy where applicable
- How and when students, including those whose fees are paid by a government or other organisation, are expected to pay tuition fees
- Any fees charged in addition to tuition fees, in a small number of applicable cases
- The implications on tuition fees when repeating, transferring, withdrawing from, and taking time out of studies
- Rules in relation to the refunding of tuition fees
- Implications of non-payment of tuition fees
- How tuition fee-related complaints or appeals can be made.
The policy which applies depends on when a student started their current course:
- Students who started in the 2016-17 academic year or earlier:
- Students who start in the 2017-18 academic year: