In order for us to make the Awards Ceremonies run as smoothly as possible the Awards Team need you to keep to a number of deadlines. This is so we have all the information we need at the various stages of organising the events, which is why it is necessary to impose late charges should you not meet the deadline.
- Monday 15th April 2013 – Early Bird Prize Draw
Registrations received by 17.00 on this date will be entered in a prize draw. Three prizes will be offered for each Ceremony – a Private Box at Royal Festival Hall, Graduation photography and academic robe hire. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details. Prize winners will be contacted directly by the Awards Ceremony Team.
- Friday 10th May 2013 - Free Registration Deadline
You need to register for your awards ceremony by this date. Any registration received after this date will be subject to an additional £60 late fee on top of any ticket purchases
- Friday 7th June 2013 - Final Registration Deadline
Any registrations received after this date will be subject to an additional £90 late fee on top of any ticket purchases. Please note we may not be able to accept your registration after this date.
- Don’t disappoint family and friends by not registering for your ceremony. It should only take a few minutes of your time to do so, but if you fail to register we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate your request to attend
- Don’t wait to register until you receive your results. We hope you will be successful in your studies but should this not be the case and you have registered, you will automatically be refunded with any ticket purchases
Academic Robe Hire Deadline:
- 23rd June 2013
Ede & Ravenscroft, the academic robe hire company require you to have booked your robes at least 21 days before your ceremony. Robes booked after this deadline may be subject to a late booking fee and availability cannot be guaranteed. All students must wear official UAL academic dress in order to take part in the ceremony.