Requesting a New Course Site
If you would like a new course site set up that is a merged course site for your courses, e.g. years 1, 2 & 3 or FT and PT or all years and all modes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What we need to know
We will need to know:
List of all the course AOS codes that you would like to have access to the new merged course site.
We need a list of all the courses that you would like to have access to the new merged course site. For example:
- 05010 A3112
- 05010 A3132
- 05010 A3132
This will enable us to create a new course code for your merged site as follows:
What you would like your new course site to be called?
You will need to advise us on what you would like the new course site to be called. If the unmerged sites are as follows:
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art FT Yr1
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art FT Yr2
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art FT Yr3
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art PT Yr1
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art PT Yr2
Your new site will be called:
- CAM BA (Hons) Fine Art
Who is the Course Director?
We need the name of the Course Director so we can make sure we have the person who is responsible for the site. The Course Director is the only member of staff who can add students onto their site. Once the Course Director is added onto the site they will also be able to add other staff members too. Once a member of staff has been enrolled they too can add staff.
What you need to do
You will need to:
- Add all the cohorts of students through the Control Panel. Follow the instructions under: Enroll Students on this site.
- Add other staff members through the Control Panel. Follow the instructions under: Enroll Staff on this site.
- Copy your content into your new course site (optional). Follow the instructions under: Copy Course Content on the My Blackboard website.
- Make the courses that you have made merged unavailable by selecting the Control Panel within your site, Settings under Course Options and then Course Availability.