Textiles and materials
Study at one of the top 5 arts and design schools in the world and become a master of your own trade. Learn more about textile print and design to help you develop your subject specific skills. Whether you’re setting up your own business or working your way up the textile retail management route our courses will help you unleash entrepreneurial and commercial skills.
While joining a textile design and print short course you will be immersed in a critical design environment that will investigate cutting edge research and development to generate creative ideas. Build relationship with students from all over the world and gain technical experience in textile application, presentation and communication.
Select a course:
- Adobe Illustrator: Beginners
- Adobe Illustrator: Fundamentals of Graphic Illustrations
- Adobe Illustrator: Intermediate
- Design and Print a T-Shirt (16-18 Year Olds)
- Print and Dye for Textiles
- Screen Printing for Textiles
- T-Shirts and Tote Bags (16 - 18 Year Olds)
- T-Shirt Printing
- Typography and Textiles: T-Shirts and Tote Bags
You can browse our A-Z short course listing online for all our 150+ courses that are ready to meet all your professional needs.