Film and TV Training
With extensive, high-spec facilities and tutors with recent, relevant industry experience our professional training as close to on the job as you can get.
Our tailor-made packages are designed to meet your company’s needs. It could be something as broad as a shift from broadcast to a digital subscription model, to something as precise as training in animation software.
The training we offer falls into two broad areas:
- Business operation model, financing and marketing of TV programmes
- TV production development, intellectual property and franchising
- The convergence of traditional and new media in for film and TV production and distribution
- TV programme innovation and the planning and operation of entertainment
- UK Media Economy and Media Law
- Professional studio production: three-point lighting, sound recording and green screens delivery
- Corporate video, how you can communicate your core brands
- Filming on smartphones to get high-quality content online quickly
- Drones and live-events capture
- Post-production video and sound editing with Avid, Apple Pro Logic and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Animation for credits and captions using Adobe After Effects and Maya
Who is it for?
Training is suitable for those who work in TV and Film production as well as those who are responsible for management, funding and policy.
Zak Peric is a freelance artist, senior lecturer, co-ordinator and trainer, teaching for London College of Communication, Tower Hamlets College, Media Training and Life Long Learning-Tower Hamlets. Throughout his fourteen years of working in the education/design industry he has taught many different disciplines within creative arts. In addition he delivers Apple training for Apple Motion and writes creative computing and design software reviews.
Other tutors include;
Danny Hollowell, Ian MacCaulay, David Knight and Andy Kuchanny.