Photography and Workflow with Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is a professional, non-destructive, imaging workflow solution for photographers. For daily workflow, processing and output tasks. Lightroom has become firmly established as the photographer’s software platform of choice.This two day, intensive and practical based course will provide you with the Lightroom skills to get thoroughly organised and productive with your digital photography...
Taught by: Simon Leibowitz, A respected industry expert.
Adobe Lightroom is a professional, non-destructive, imaging workflow solution for photographers. For daily workflow, processing and output tasks. Lightroom has become firmly established as the photographer’s software platform of choice.
This two day, intensive and practical based course will provide you with the Lightroom skills to get thoroughly organised and productive with your digital photography.
- Edit and organise your shoot
- Process and develop your RAW and JPEG files for optimal results
- Create ‘virtual copies’ of files for different versions and looks
- Name, copyright and keyword images for future reference and search
- Create multiple ‘collections’ of images to match defined criteria
- Catalogue your image library in an organised and searchable format
- Output your files to multiple uses … print, web, slideshow and book
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Learn how Lightroom can organise and simplify your digital workflow
- Organise, edit, process and output your digital photographs with Lightroom
- Understand the importance and flexibility of non-destructive editing
- Produce maximum quality, impact and ‘pop’ from your images
- Export photos from Lightroom to a variety of formats and media
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily for photographers; enthusiasts to professionals. However, Lightroom has many applications and it could be that you work in media, marketing, communications, or an image library, achieving role.
Beginner: You do not need any previous knowledge of Adobe Lightroom.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in learning about traditional and digital printing processes in a photo editing short course or want to continue your photography practice on our three-week Summer School: Contemporary Photography Practice.
We also offer bespoke Photography and Adobe software courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page
Simon Leibowitz divides his time between professional photography and teaching. With a career that spans editorial, marketing, design & advertising clients; Simon has a thorough understanding of current trends, industry standards and contemporary professional practice.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.