Creative and Cultural Industries Management
We are located in middle of the world’s creative capital - ideally placed to deliver training in creative and cultural industries management.
When you study on a tailor-made package with us you have access to some of world’s most effective strategists and managers in advertising, design, fashion, architecture, video games, music, the performing arts, publishing, film, television and radio.
These are just a few of the areas we specialise in:
- Approaches to business, financial models and management in the Creative Economy
- Management and policy practice at organisation, local, national and international levels
- Human Resource Management and Talent Management
- Cultural diplomacy - Soft Power and the Creative Economy.
- Public and commercial operations of art and cultural industries
Who is it for?
Training is perfect for to companies, governments and not-for profit managers, strategists and administrators.
What difference does it make?
By the end of a course you should be able to:
- Agree, articulate and implement a creative industry policy and strategy
- Future-proof your organisation to thrive in the creative economy
- Attract, train and retain the talent your business needs
Find out more about the range of cutomised training courses we can offer in Creative and Cultural Industries Management; read about our Developing Innovation training for the Chinese Ministry of Culture, our Innovation and Technology Management training for government officials at Taiwan's Institute for Information Industry, our Talent Cultivation training for the Guangdong Publicity Department and our Creativity Bootcam course for 20 of HP Inc's global leaders.
The experience far, far exceeded our expectations. This was the best offsite training ever experienced.
You may also be interested in our Digital Strategy Training course.