Paid Social Strategy (Online)
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest offer advertisers an increasing range of options for paid promotion, but how do you ensure you get good returns on investment for your social media campaigns in this ever-changing field?In this course you will learn the insights, best practices and methods used by specialist social campaign managers to design campaigns that work...
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest offer advertisers an increasing range of options for paid promotion, but how do you ensure you get good returns on investment for your social media campaigns in this ever-changing field?
In this course you will learn the insights, best practices and methods used by specialist social campaign managers to design campaigns that work. You will learn how to develop a campaign strategy including segmentation and targeting and the selection of a suitable mix of platforms. You will then look at campaign timings and how to use the advertising options in each platform for best results, as well as how to integrate them into a wider marketing communications context. And finally, you will learn how to monitor and optimize campaigns to drive performance.
The course will cover all the major social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Throughout the course, the focus will be practical exercises and discussions, and homework tasks which develop your skills. At every stage of the class there will be the opportunity to discuss your current work and share ideas with the group, and you will receive personal feedback on home work assignments set between classes.
- How to develop a social media advertising strategy
- How to target segments and audiences
- Best practices for advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Monitoring and analytics for social media
- How to iterate and optimize social media campaigns.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Develop an effective social media advertising strategy
- Understand the key tools and techniques for efficiency and results
- Be able to track the success of your social media campaign using analytics tools
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal anyone who wants to drive business results from social media marketing. You might be a professional or aspiring digital marketeer, or you may be looking for the best ways to promote your own business through social media
Course level: Beginner
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communication wherever you are in the world. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Further details about this course and others offered at LCC can be found here or you can check the Online Short Courses FAQ page for more details about how the courses are delivered.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in Social Media and Analytics: Advanced (based in London).
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or Ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.