Content Marketing (Online)
Content Marketing Online is ideal if you are interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting brands, products or services. In the ever-changing landscape, consumers want engagement not sales pitches, and content marketing offers the opportunity to create valuable, targeted and measurable marketing activity both on and offline...
Taught by: Lynsey Fox.
Content Marketing Online is ideal if you are interested in exploring new and creative ways of promoting brands, products or services. In the ever-changing landscape, consumers want engagement not sales pitches, and content marketing offers the opportunity to create valuable, targeted and measurable marketing activity both on and offline. By utilizing a range of content marketing methods, such as blogs, video content, interviews, infographics and more, you can increase your organic or paid growth for either B2B or B2C. This course gives an overview of the latest content marketing thinking, tools and channels for both digital marketing and print marketing strategies.
- Understanding audience and brand
- Consumer behaviour
- Content marketing toolkit
- Engaging storytelling
- Setting objectives
- Integrating content marketing with social media activity
By the end of this course you should have;
- Defined clear business and marketing objectives, and undertaken targeted market research that will help you to reach realistic marketing goals
- Developed an understanding of how to reach new audiences and retain current customers
- Created innovative and effective content across off and online marketing channels
- Learnt how content marketing sits alongside social media, PR and traditional marketing activities
- Received personalised feedback on your work from your tutor
Who is Content Marketing (Online) for
This course is ideal for marketers, business owners, or anyone with a cause, product, or service they want to promote in a cost-effective way.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and over
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communication wherever you are in the world. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Further details about this course and others offered at LCC can be found here or you can check the Online Short Courses FAQ page for more details about how the courses are delivered
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Lynsey Fox is a journalist and pr and communications specialist with 10 years’ experience spanning fashion, retail, consumer, higher education, broadcast and print and online media. Currently Communications and Media Relations Manager at London College of Fashion, UAL, Lynsey has worked with international brands such as BskyB, Marks & Spencer, Nike, Daily Mirror and T-Mobile. Lynsey’s main areas of focus include creating varied and engaging content for multiple stakeholders, competitor and marketing understanding and campaign impact analysis. In addition Lynsey hosts workshops and lectures helping start up designers create digital brand presence.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or Ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions