Social Media Marketing (Online)
You may have already set up a Twitter account or Facebook page for your business or project, but does it get results? Whatever stage you are at, this course will make you more effective. You will learn how to build a social media strategy for your business, making use of multiple platforms and leveraging networks to spread your message to reach new audiences...
Taught by: Tutor to be confirmed.
You may have already set up a Twitter account or Facebook page for your business or project, but does it get results? Whatever stage you are at, this course will make you more effective.
You will learn how to build a social media strategy for your business, making use of multiple platforms and leveraging networks to spread your message to reach new audiences. You will learn in small, hands-on classes, led by one on London College of Communications experts in the field, and each class will help you master a new skill. You will look at the strategic role of social media marketing and how to use it for different purposes (community building, branding, lead generation, etc.). You will learn how to define and use a consistent voice across platforms, and how to design a narrative that supports your goals but is also “shareable” and “likeable”. And once your strategy is clear, you will learn the tools you need to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other platforms, and also tools and techniques to create appropriate and engaging content.
This course will be taught over University of the Arts London's online platform. Each session will last one and a half hours, homework assignments will be set for completion between classes. Please note all times are UK time (please check the local time when you book). To find out more about how online courses are taught please visit our dedicated Online Courses webpage.
- Wide range of platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- Successful social media campaign case studies
- Engaging your target market
- How to use content to drive, accurately measure, and increase engagement with your target market
- Creating a consistent voice across platforms
- Capturing and analysing metrics to segment and target your market
- Measuring a campaign’s return on investment (ROI)
- Overview of online privacy laws
- Best practice in social media marketing strategies
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Establish a sustainable presence on the social media platforms relevant to your business
- Execute a social media campaign and measure its impact using metrics
- Understand online privacy laws and best practice for social media marketing
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for social media marketing who would like to learn how to develop and execute a sustainable social media marketing plan.
Beginner, though you should have a basic understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
This course is also available as a classroom course: Social Media Marketing
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|30/01/2017 - 20/02/2017||Monday||18:30 - 20:00||4 Weeks||£500||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|02/03/2017 - 23/03/2017||Thursday||13:30 - 15:00||4 Weeks||£500||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|26/04/2017 - 17/05/2017||Wednesday||18:30 - 20:00||4 Weeks||£500||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|23/05/2017 - 13/06/2017||Tuesday||10:00 - 11:30||4 Weeks||£500||Available||Online||Add to Basket|
|17/07/2017 - 07/08/2017||Monday||17:00 - 18:30||4 Weeks||£500||Available||Online||Add to Basket|