At London College of Communication we are truly international. With nearly 5,000 students from more than 100 nations, we enhance our global identity through international partnerships and exchanges, specialist support and creative work opportunities for all students and staff.
Our activities include:
- Overseeing international student recruitment
- Delivering exchange opportunities and study abroad programmes
- Building collaborative academic and research partnerships
- Developing networks for creative professionals engaged in the fields of design and media
- International education consultancy
- Working with our international alumni
London College of Communication is proud to have a wide range of partnerships with leading, like-minded institutions across the globe. Through agreements at College, School and course level, LCC’s partnerships further our commitment to encourage progressive research, facilitate global teaching collaborations, and enhance the student experience.
We coordinate the development of international educational and research partnerships, as well as supporting projects across the College in consultation with academic staff from our schools and programme areas. We appoint an academic liaison representative for each partnership who helps to develop the relationship between the two institutions.
Current overseas partners:
- Aalto University, Finland
- Bielefeld University, Germany
- Berlin University of the Arts, Germany
- Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- HDK, University of Gothenburg
- Konstfack, University College of Arts, Crafts and Design, Sweden
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Australia
- Roski School of Art and Design, University of Southern California
- School of Visual Arts, USA
Because we work in collaboration with other institutions, we can also create opportunities for everyone here. Through student and staff exchanges, LCC's Study Abroad programme and our international partnerships, LCC students and staff and international visitors to our College all get the opportunity to work in creative and innovative environments, share skills and foster creative expression in a globalised world.
The LCC International Office supports a variety of teaching and research partnership models with academic schools, to develop relationships with other global higher education institutes.
For partnership enquiries from outside the EU:
International Development Manager
+44 (0)20 7514 6466
For partnership enquiries from inside the EU:
International Projects Development Officer
+44 (0)20 7514 6942