The Digital Space
The Digital Space is an open-plan, creative IT hub set up with specialist software for specific subject areas.
Whether you're interested in design, post-production or content creation, the space will have all the tools you need including:
- New computers installed with specialist software
- Pods with sofas and seating for group meetings
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Benches for laptop users
Divided into two technical zones, the post-production area is equipped with Mac computers with the latest software toolkit:
- Zone One includes a number of editing suites with Macs supporting a range of specialist software including Abode, DaVinci, Logic and Red Giant PluralEyes.
- In Zone Two you can attend post-production workshops to develop your software skills in editing, sound and grading.
Tech talks and technical workshops
The team run regular inductions and an ongoing schedule of Tech Talks. These are workshops hosted by technicians and industry professionals and are held in our bespoke presentation area.