International Fees and Money
Tuition fees for international students
Below are the standard 2013/14 tuition fees for international students at University of the Arts London (UAL). A non-standard fee applies to some of our courses - please check the relevant course page to see if a non-standard fee applies to your course.
Access to HE Diploma - £10,800 per year
ABC Diploma - £10,800 per year
Foundation - £10,800 per year
Foundation degree (FdA / FdSc) - £13,800 per year
Bachelor degree (BA / BSc) - £13,800 per year
Graduate Diploma (Grad Dip) - £13,800 per year
Postgraduate (taught and research)
Master degree (MA/MDes/MRes/MSc) - £13,800 per year
MPhil and PhD - £13,800 per year
Postgraduate Certificate (Pg Cert) - £4,600 per year
Postgraduate Diploma (Pg Dip) - £9,200 per year
How to pay
Should you pay Home/EU or International fees?
For advice on whether you are classified as a home/EU or international student for tuition fees, please visit the UKCISA website. As a general guide, the following categories of people are classified as home/EU students:
- persons who have permanent residence in the UK and have been resident in the UK for three years;
- EEA migrant workers and their families in the UK who have lived in the EEA for three years;
- EU nationals and their children who have lived in the EEA for three years;
- refugees (recognised by the UK government) and their families;
- persons who applied for asylum and have been granted exceptional leave to enter/remain, and their families.
If you are eligible for the 'home/EU' fee, you will need to submit a Fee Assessment Form with your supporting material to the International Office at the College you have applied to.
We offer a large selection of scholarships for international students, depending on the course and College you have chosen. For the 2013/14 academic year, we are also offering several 'International Vice Chancellor's Scholarships' to international students applying to postgraduate degrees.
If you have any questions about international tuition fees, please email our International Centre.