- Claxton, G. with L. Edwards and V. Scale-Constantinou, ‘Cultivating creative mentalities: A framework for education’. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 2006, 1, 57-61. Available as pdf (accessed 27 August 2010)
- Claxton, G. 2006. ‘Creative glide space’, in C Bannerman (ed), The Creative Process in Contemporary Performing Arts, 2006, Middlesex University Press, pp 58-70. Available as pdf (accessed 27 August 2010)
- Smith, H. (2008). Spoon-feeding: Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the mess. Teaching in Higher Education, 13(6), 715-718.
- Stibbe, A. ed. (2009) The Handbook of Sustainability Literacy: skills for a changing world, :Green Books
- Shreeve, A., Wareing, S., & Drew, L. (2009) Key aspects of teaching and learning in the visual arts. In H. Fry, S. Ketteridge & S. Marshall (Eds.), A handbook for teaching and learning in higher education: enhancing academic practice (pp. 345-362). London: Routledge.
- Austerlitz, N., Blythman, M., Grove-White, A., Jones, B. A., Jones, C. A., Morgan, S. J., et al. (2008) Mind the gap: expectations, ambiguity and pedagogy within art and design higher education. In L. Drew (Ed.), The student experience in art and design education: drivers for change (pp. 125-148). Cambridge: Group for Learning in Art and Design.
- Cottrell, S (2008, 3rd ed.) The Study Skills Handbook. Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan (Student Resource)
- Francis, P (2009). Inspiring Writing in Art and Design: Taking a line for a write. Bristol/Chicago: Intellect.
- Gibbs, G. (2006) How assessment frames student learning. In C. Bryan & K. Klegg (Eds.), Innovative assessment in Higher Education. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Lindstrom, L. (2006). Creativity: what is it? Can you assess it? Can it be taught? International Journal of Art and Design Education, 25(1), 53-66.
- Plagiarismadvice.org is a national resource providing materials on course design, prevention, detection and referencing for the education sector.
- Carroll, J. (2005) Strategies for becoming more explicit. In J. Carroll & J. Ryan (Eds.), Teaching international students: improving learning for all (pp. 26-34). Abingdon: Routledge.
Academic Writing Analysis assessing teams Assessment Case Study Checklist copyright creative Crit detection Essay Planning Feedback Form group work Harvard Ice breaker Ice Breakers Induction Induction Brief Induction project International Marking Criteria mindmap Peer Assessment Plagiarism Powerpoint PPD preparing students to work collaboratively Professional Development Project Brief Research student community Student Transitions Study Skills Team Work web