Course Leader for MA Fashion Design Technology Menswear
- Course Leader MA Fashion Design Technology Menswear
- Creative consultant
- Visiting Fellow in Menswear and Image to Hong Kong Design Institute.
Practice based research
- Current interests: illustrating the non human muse in the fashion context.
- Early influences: Mother, Capability Brown, Yves Saint Laurent
- Heroes: Jean Paul Goude, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier, Claude Montana, Antony Gormley, David Lynch
- 1970: Born on a farm in a village by the sea
- 1987-1994: Studied diploma at Boston Technical College, degree at Nottingham Trent University and Masters at Royal College of Art
- 1992: Formed a partnership with Dennic Lo leading to a 20 year collaboration with their label LO and CABON that developed the philosophy of Pattern Cutting as design
- 1994: Designer at Issey Miyake Design Studio, Gianni Versace and LVMH for Kenzo
- 1999-2003: Taught BA in Nottingham, Brighton, Liverpool and Winchester
- 2000-2003: Delivered a Master class in the influence of music as a basis for design at the former Swire’s School of Design in Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 2003: Started directing Masters courses at London College of Fashion with 6 students across Fashion Design and Technology, Footwear and Accessories.
- 2007: Worked with composer Phillip Neil Martin, to create fusion between music and fashion culminating in performances featuring student’s collections at Merchant Taylors Courtyard during the City of London festival, St Petersburg in conjunction with the British Council and with LCF at the Royal Academy of Art.
- 2007- 2008: Illustrations featured in exhibitions - Drawing Towards Fashion and Fashion Meets Photography.
- 2009-2012: Illustrator and director of London College of Fashion MA shows at the V&A Raphael Gallery.
- 2011-2012: Art director of the MA_N publication collaboration with photographer Michiel Meewis to celebrate the launch of the MA in Menswear.