Founder of Fashion of Dreamworld TV, Hong Kong
London is a very special environment for people from different countries to live in the same city."
Milly Leung studied MA Strategic Fashion Marketing at London College of Fashion. After graduating, she was hired as a lecturer at Raffles Design Institute in Shanghai, teaching students how to gather inspiration and translate that into something of their own creation. After two years, Leung founded Fashion of Dreamworld TV, a fashion and lifestyle production company in Hong Kong.
More in this series:
- Fernanda Huffel, Footwear Designer, Rio de Janiero
- Carrie McCarthy, Interior Designer, Vancouver
- Claudia Fugita, Design Assistant at Fernanda Yamamoto, Sao Paulo
- Jielin Hu, Designer at Victorinox Swiss Army, New York
- Natsuko Sakurai, Visual Merchandiser at Christian Dior Japan
- Maya Stewart, Handbag Designer, Los Angeles