Fashion Buying and Merchandising: Footwear
This course is an ideal follow on from Introduction to Fashion Buying and Merchandising for anyone that would like to specialise in footwear. It will also be suitable for anyone considering a career move into the footwear industry or for those who are already in the industry but would like to enrich their business grounding...
Taught by: Frankie Law.
This course is an ideal follow on from Introduction to Fashion Buying and Merchandising for anyone that would like to specialise in footwear. It will also be suitable for anyone considering a career move into the footwear industry or for those who are already in the industry but would like to enrich their business grounding.
This course will give you the knowledge and understanding of how a footwear buying and merchandising department set seasonal strategies, plan stock levels, analyse and react to sales performance, develop and build ranges, manage the critical path and supply chain, trend forecast and stay ahead of the competition.
The course will include:
- Footwear industry structure
- Footwear customer profiling
- Footwear B&M roles
- Footwear competitor shop reporting
- Footwear critical path and buying calendar
- Footwear range planning and strategizing
- Footwear supply chain and production management
- Footwear stock planning, management and analysis of trade reactions
- Footwear OTB, WSSI and sales forecasting
- Footwear range building, catwalk analysis and trend adaption
- Footwear range development and sampling process
- Footwear quality control process
- Footwear costings, margins and price negotiations
Intermediate. This course is one of the second levels in the series of our 'Fashion Buying & Merchandising' short courses.
Your course place is confirmed once you have booked online or via the phone using a credit or debit card. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of students. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|11/07/2018 - 13/07/2018||Wednesday-Friday (9am - 5pm Wed &Thur, 9am - 2pm Friday)||10:00 - 17:00||3 Days||£375||Available||John Prince's St - W1G||Add to Basket|
|25/03/2019 - 27/03/2019||Monday - Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00||3 Days||£375||Available||High Holborn - WC1V||Add to Basket|