Fashion Portfolio – Design and Development
Your portfolio is the ticket to your future, so it needs to be right. It must play to your strengths, demonstrating the skills and knowledge you've built. We'll show you how to refine and strengthen the visual impact of your existing work, and make sure your portfolio does you justice...
Taught by: Kathy Coleman.
Your portfolio is the ticket to your future, so it needs to be right. It must play to your strengths, demonstrating the skills and knowledge you've built. We'll show you how to refine and strengthen the visual impact of your existing work, and make sure your portfolio does you justice.
The course will include:
- A review of your current portfolio - from drawings or paintings to garment photos or projects
- Presentation of layout style and formats
- Presentation development project
- Use of mixed media, and how to broaden the scope of your portfolio
- Storytelling - development of a visual narrative to enhance the impact of your work
Beginners/intermediate. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Your course place is confirmed once you have booked online or via the phone using a credit or debit card. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of students. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- An existing portfolio work
- A range of pencils, markers, adhesive, double sided tape etc.
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|13/01/2018 - 21/01/2018||Saturday & Sunday||10:00 - 17:00||2 Weeks||£450||Available||John Prince's St - W1G||Add to Basket|
|26/03/2018 - 29/03/2018||Monday - Thursday||10:00 - 17:00||4 Days||£450||Available||John Prince's St - W1G||Add to Basket|