Visual Merchandising - Dubai
This course has been designed for those already working in the field of visual merchandising, who want to elevate their visual merchandising standards and maximise the effectiveness of their store. The course will look at ‘best practice’ in VM, but also explore the customer’s journey through the retail environment and how good visual merchandising and innovative retail environments can influence their purchasing decisions...
Taught by: Sarah Bailey.
This course has been designed for those already working in the field of visual merchandising, who want to elevate their visual merchandising standards and maximise the effectiveness of their store. The course will look at ‘best practice’ in VM, but also explore the customer’s journey through the retail environment and how good visual merchandising and innovative retail environments can influence their purchasing decisions. This course is theory based so will help you talk more confidently about your visual merchandising strategy with your teams and managers, and underpin your practical knowledge. You will be able to recognise and address target markets, allocate space more effectively and ultimately see where the opportunities are to maximise sales.
By the end of the course you will have created a 5 point plan to implement within your business.
The course includes:
- The business of visual merchandising
- Basic branding
- Target markets
- Space planning
- Theoretical principles of visual merchandising
- Conceptual visual merchandising design analysis
- Strategies to promote sales
Intermediate. This course is suitable for those who are working in visual merchandising or have a good understanding of the subject.
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
£795 (AED 3900* *based on current exchange rate)
"Very informative. Taught us a lot about visual merchandising but would’ve liked it to be longer to learn more. Will definitely be back for the continuation class." Hessa, Dubai
Dates, fees & booking:
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code'
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Visa & immigration:
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us, please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Sarah Bailey has over 15 years' industry experience in visual merchandising and display working for some of the biggest UK fashion and interior blue chip retailers. Her consultancy work has taken her all over the globe; launching international brands into new markets and coordinating new store openings. Sarah is the co-author of Visual Merchandising for Fashion, the must have visual merchandising bible for all students and industry creatives. Jam packed with useful tips, interviews and case studies. In addition, Sarah is Course Director for LCF's esteemed BA (Hons) Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding degree.
Please bring the following materials with you on the first day:
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.