Starting an Online Retail Business - Dubai
Now is a great time for small businesses to develop an online presence as it is a low cost way to sell your product. However there are right and wrong ways to do it and this course will explain them all. It will be an opportunity to understand the benefits and complexities of online selling/ecommerce and will offer an insight into using the internet to sell or market your product...
Taught by: Paul McGregor.
Now is a great time for small businesses to develop an online presence as it is a low cost way to sell your product. However there are right and wrong ways to do it and this course will explain them all. It will be an opportunity to understand the benefits and complexities of online selling/ecommerce and will offer an insight into using the internet to sell or market your product. It will explore new channels of communication which are impacting businesses now, as well as looking at future developments.
The course includes:
- Online retail: the benefits and what to consider
- Online retailer: case study – looking in depth at a retailer
- Practical tips: what does it cost and where do you start?
- Making global sales and attracting new markets
- Social media: how to take advantage of social networking to engage customers
- Future of internet retailing what should small businesses be thinking about in the next two years?
- Optimisation and conversion: how to drive traffic to your site and convert visitors into buyers
Beginners. This course will be suitable for those who already have, or are looking to start a small business.
You will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
Dates, fees & booking:
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code'
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Visa & immigration:
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us,please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Paul McGregor fronts various successful online businesses, most recently Mens Fashion Magazine. Having being highlighted as an up and coming force in the menswear industry, Paul has been featured and interviewed by a variety of brands and publications including GQ, Vogue, Reiss, French Connection, River Island, Burton plus more. Paul takes a personal approach to every lesson, and consistently offers advice to students after courses have finished.
Please bring the following materials with you on the first day:
- Paper and pen
- Laptop/ iPad
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.