Fashion Media Styling - Dubai
This exciting course is ideal if you are thinking of setting up as a fashion stylist or you want to understand how to better promote your fashion range in a lookbook or on a website. Through this course you will explore how to develop a fashion image from a brief, by looking at fashion trends, analysing fashion shows and understanding where to find inspiration...
Taught by: Tutor to be confirmed.
This exciting course is ideal if you are thinking of setting up as a fashion stylist or you want to understand how to better promote your fashion range in a lookbook or on a website. Through this course you will explore how to develop a fashion image from a brief, by looking at fashion trends, analysing fashion shows and understanding where to find inspiration.
After you have understood how to style a fashion image you will have the unique opportunity to create a mock-up studio shoot, so you can express your personal styling skills with a model of your choice. (You will need to bring a friend/’model’, a camera and clothing for the shoot on the last evening of the course)
The complete look will be crafted by yourself but under the watchful eye of your tutor. On the completion of the class you should have a minimum of two finished images, most students achieve various looks to use as portfolio work.
The course will include:
- The different roles of the stylist in fashion media. Editorial, advertising, Lookbooks and on line retailers.
- How to map trends and pick which trends will work for your brand/publication.
- What does a stylist’s day look like, from concept to realisation.
- Getting the look correct for the market.
- Making contacts, getting to know your fashion PRs and using social media.
- How to stage a studio shoot.
- How to take a visual concept from 2D to 3D
- From mood board to lens.
Beginners. You should have an interest in the subject matter but no formal experience is required.
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
£850 (AED 3985* *based on current exchange rate)
Dates, fees & booking:
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code'
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us, please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.