Fashion Brand Management - Dubai
This fashion brand management course will help you understand how brands are built, managed and evaluated from a creative point of view. You will gain an understanding of brand integration in its various forms. The importance of creativity in fashion branding will be explored and you will gain an understanding of how to communicate and promote brands...
Taught by: Sanjeev Davidson.
This fashion brand management course will help you understand how brands are built, managed and evaluated from a creative point of view. You will gain an understanding of brand integration in its various forms. The importance of creativity in fashion branding will be explored and you will gain an understanding of how to communicate and promote brands.
This practical course will expose you to fashion brand and marketing campaigns. Working on a range of fun creative briefs you will develop ideas and proposals for integrated marketing communications for the modern fashion world.
- Trends in fashion branding
- Brand positioning
- Innovation and creativity now and in the future
- Brand management strategy
- Creativity on different levels (Luxury brands vs. High St giants)
- Branding communication
- Visual branding
- Visual merchandising and service branding
- Designing branding materials
- Sustainability in creative branding
- Branding sustainable brands
- Creative branding in a digital age
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
For dates, fees and to book view the 'Details for Booking' section below. You must pay in full using your Card before your place is booked.
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details.
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code',
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details.
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course.
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Sanjeev Davidson has a Master of Arts degree from Central Saint Martins, London. He is a Brand Consultant and leading international expert for fashion brand development. He is the originator of ‘BRAND dna X’, a pioneering formula and methodology to manage brands for relevance, sustainability and growth. His masterclasses, seminars, and corporate workshops, cover industry topics from innovation, creativity, brand management, consumer trends, the future of luxury, marketing and communication, as well as starting your own fashion label. Sanjeev has extensive international experience, his talks have been delivered across the world ranging from the UK, China, Indonesia, USA, Spain, India, UAE, Russia, Japan, Argentina and Switzerland. He is the Founder and Director of London Fashion Consultancy, which is a company that provides brand diagnostics and business strategies to the fashion industry. He is also CEO of stylefutures.com, Zurich’s leading brand innovation and entrepreneurship resource. In addition, Sanjeev is founder and pioneer of Mindtastics™, a mindfulness training for modern balanced lives. He teaches a unique technique to unlock the potential in individuals as well as companies. Alongside consulting to many small to medium size enterprises, Sanjeev has worked with some of the world's largest brands and lifestyle businesses including Hackett, Aston Martin, Pepe Jeans, Levi’s, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Firetrap, Diesel, True Religion, Ben Sherman, Fox Racing Inc, G-Shock, I-D magazine (Vice Group), Harrods, Fenwicks, ASOS, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Agent Provocateur, Ellassay, Aimer Lingerie, Rapsodia, Jazmin Chebar, Dian Pelangi, Woolmark and the BBC. At the moment Sanjeev is working as an international consultant to the Centre for Fashion Enterprise and the British Council in London, Jakarta Fashion Week and Fashion Forward in Jakarta, plus the Ahead Foundation in Geneva. In these roles he is working with highly talented emerging designers and brand start-ups, in order to develop an infrastructure and strategy for their business and increase their chances of success.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Your favourite fashion magazine
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.