Fashion Brand Management - Dubai
This fashion brand management course will help you understand how brands are built, managed and evaluated from a creative point of view. You will gain an understanding of brand integration in its various forms. The importance of creativity in fashion branding will be explored and you will gain an understanding of how to communicate and promote brands...
Taught by: Sanjeev Davidson.
This fashion brand management course will help you understand how brands are built, managed and evaluated from a creative point of view. You will gain an understanding of brand integration in its various forms. The importance of creativity in fashion branding will be explored and you will gain an understanding of how to communicate and promote brands.
This practical course will expose you to fashion brand and marketing campaigns. Working on a range of fun creative briefs you will develop ideas and proposals for integrated marketing communications for the modern fashion world.
- Trends in fashion branding
- Brand positioning
- Innovation and creativity now and in the future
- Brand management strategy
- Creativity on different levels (Luxury brands vs. High St giants)
- Branding communication
- Visual branding
- Visual merchandising and service branding
- Designing branding materials
- Sustainability in creative branding
- Branding sustainable brands
- Creative branding in a digital age
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
For dates, fees and to book view the 'Details for Booking' section below. You must pay in full using your Card before your place is booked.
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details.
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code',
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details.
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course.
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Sanjeev Davidson completed his MA at Central St Martins and began working as an art director at BBOY creating their brand identity and managing their multimedia production team. He then moved onto graphic design for Pepe Jeans and Fox Racing, before designing for Ben Sherman. He spent four years as Head of Design and menswear collections at Firetrap, ensuring the brand values and image was the essence of all product areas, to increase product sales and market share. He has also been instrumental in shaping Firetraps brand image for UK and global markets. Sanjeev was then head hunted to Head of Design at Hackett, where he redefined their product development and range offer, to reposition the brand for international expansion and his contributions helped them to achieve the Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2012. He is now combining consultancy for new businesses with lecturing at LCF. This has included delivering regular branding workshops in China and Argentina for business owners, and in the UK for international audiences.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Your favourite fashion magazine
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.