Designing a Footwear Collection - Dubai
This course will introduce you to the art of designing shoes and footwear. Through a project brief you will learn about research, customer profiling drawing and presentation. You will develop ideas through a combination of lectures and workshops which focus on the development of story boards, range building, decoding trends and predictions...
Taught by: Tutor to be confirmed.
The course will include:
- Understanding footwear terminology
- Research and customer profiling
- Presentation of story boards
- Decoding trends and predictions
- Drawing and developing your design ideas
- Range building
Beginners. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
£995 (AED 4555* *based on current exchange rate)
For dates, fees and to book view the 'Details for Booking' section below. You must pay in full using your Card before your place is booked.
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details.
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code',
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details.
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course.
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us, please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Please bring the following materials with you on the first day:
- A3 layout pad
- Pencils, eraser, fine black fibre tip pens
- Thick black marker (size 1), and light grey or beige tombow (or similar) brush marker
- USB stick and a small portable sketchbook, no larger than A5 for research gathering
You also need to bring your favourite shoe to the first class as well as some coloured prints (from the internet or magazines) of a subject that interests you to use as a theme for your design inspiration.