Starting Your Own Fashion Label Consultancy Session with Toby Meadows
This is a unique opportunity to have a one-to-one meeting with Toby Meadows, one of London College of Fashion's business start-up experts. Each session will last for an hour and a half and will be a chance for you to get: feedback about your specific concept, map out the next 12-18 months of business activities and to discuss any other ideas about the future of your brand...
Taught by: Toby Meadows.
This is a unique opportunity to have a one-to-one meeting with Toby Meadows, one of London College of Fashion's business start-up experts. Each session will last for an hour and a half and will be a chance for you to get: feedback about your specific concept, map out the next 12-18 months of business activities and to discuss any other ideas about the future of your brand. These sessions will be of use if you have already launched your concept or are very close to launching.
£750 (AED 3700* *based on current exchange rate)
“This is the best money i have ever spent!”
“Toby gave me such insight, and now I have to go away and change a lot!”
“An hour with Toby has probably saved me six months of trial and error”
Dates, fees & booking:
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code'
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Visa & immigration:
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us,please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Toby Meadows is the author of bestseller 'How to Set up & Run a Fashion Label'. He is the founder and director of Three's Company Creative Consultancy, a collective of fashion professionals providing creative and business services to the fashion industry, as well as a director of the London based womenswear designer label Belle & Bunty. As well as consulting to many of small to medium size fashion enterprises, Toby has worked with some of the world's largest and most recognisable fashion business from Zara and Topshop to high end labels Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Christian Dior, Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood. He currently acts as a consultant to the Centre for Fashion Enterprise working with the next generation of highly talented emerging designers.
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.