Business Planning for Fashion Retail - Dubai
This consultative course has been designed to support fashion entrepreneurs who are starting to plan their first retail outlet or boutique, and guide them through the business planning process. Through discussions and exercises based around the business plan you will examine the key areas needed to prepare and plan effectively when setting up your new fashion, accessories or concept store...
Taught by: Sue Dean.
This consultative course has been designed to support fashion entrepreneurs who are starting to plan their first retail outlet or boutique, and guide them through the business planning process. Through discussions and exercises based around the business plan you will examine the key areas needed to prepare and plan effectively when setting up your new fashion, accessories or concept store.
The course will include:
- Preparing your business plan
- Company goals, vision and values
- Understanding industry dynamics and trends
- Competitive analysis
- Customer analysis
- Planning products and services
- Retail KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) e.g. stock turn
- Costs and pricing strategies
- Setting budgets and sales plans
- Planning and buying to space
- Financial forecasts
- Profit and Loss
- Online and offline marketing strategies
- Planning for growth
Anyone who is setting up a fashion retail business
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
£795 (AED 3750* *based on current exchange rate)
Dates, fees & booking:
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code'
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Visa & immigration:
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us, please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Sue Dean has held senior roles in buying and merchandising in well-known fashion retailers such as Miss Selfridge before embarking upon a consulting career, specialising in brand strategy and international development. She has worked in many European countries, the Middle East and the Far East, whilst consulting for companies such as Arcadia, New Look, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Debenhams, Tanner Krolle and Illum. Projects in the Middle East have taken her to Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Kuwait. She is a director of the award winning and exciting young fashion label, Elenany. Sue is an International Expert for UNIDO and a consultant to Istanbul Moda Academy.
Please bring the following materials with you on the first day:
- A pen
- A notepad
- An iPad or laptop