Luxury fashion brand management - Dubai
This intensive course comprises an in-depth study of the luxury fashion world, including ready-to-wear, haute couture, accessories and licensed products. As well as studying the design of these collections you will also explore the communication management aspects. This course will discuss the...
Taught by: Pascal Portanier.
This intensive course comprises an in-depth study of the luxury fashion world, including ready-to-wear, haute couture, accessories and licensed products. As well as studying the design of these collections you will also explore the communication management aspects. This course will discuss the latest theories in luxury brand management, through the analysis of contemporary fashion companies.
This course has been designed, and is taught by Dr Pascal Portanier, a French Professor in Design Management with 20 years experience in marketing and design for luxury brands, such as Lagerfeld, Rodier, Rosenthal, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Clarins, Biotherm, Guinot and Dior.
The course includes:
- Luxury fashion brand analysis and marketing strategies
- Luxury product development and design process
- Trend forecasting (colours/trend books) and fashion creative researches
- Product semiotic analysis (signs and symbols decoding)
- Packaging and luxury display strategies
- Luxury windows and fashion exhibition shows
- Production techniques, cost study and selling price
- Consumer analysis theories
- Luxury communication strategies, budgets and theories
- Advertisement analysis and decoding
- Web site analysis and evaluation
- Case studies of fashion brands including: Zadig & Voltaire, Viktor & Rolf, Christian Louboutin, Shangai Tang
You will undertake a group project for a luxury brand, including the design of a new product and the relevant marketing strategy.
Intermediate - Suitable if you are involved in design, marketing, product or project management, communication, merchandising, online sales and exhibitions.
Certificate:All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
“I have learnt a lot regarding luxury and design in a short period of time”.
“Pascal worked us hard, but I loved it!”
“It was great to spend some time with like minded people and get their feedback on my business idea”
For dates, fees and to book view the 'Details for Booking' section below. You must pay in full using your Card before your place is booked.
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details.
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code',
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details.
When making your booking please do not tick the 'If you DO NOT hold a UK/EU/EEA passport please click here' box as this is only relevant to bookings for courses held in the UK. If you are a non-UAE national booking a course in Dubai please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE.
If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Dr. Pascal Portanier, is a French professor in luxury brand management who has an extensive educational background and has been working for 20 years as a designer or project manager for luxury brands such as Lagerfeld, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Clarins, Biotherm, Rosenthal, Guinot and Rodier. Most recently Pascal has been employed as a senior manager at the consultants Accenture and been lecturing on luxury brand management and product design at educational institutions in Monaco, London, Beijing, Dubai and Sao Paulo.
Pen, paper and (if possible) a laptop computer
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|24/05/2014 - 28/05/2014||Saturday to Wednesday||16:30 - 22:00||5 Eves||£1075||Available||Vida Hotel, Downtown Dubai||Add to Basket|
|18/10/2014 - 22/10/2014||Saturday - Wednesday||09:30 - 16:00||5 Days||£1200||Available||Vida Hotel, Downtown Dubai||Add to Basket|