The Graduate School at LCF brings together the next generation of fashion talent.
With a unique focus on research, innovation and collaboration, our dynamic range of courses aim to fuel, equip and inspire. Recruited from a diverse range of backgrounds and disciplines, our graduates are shaping all areas of the industry at a global level - from culture and communication to fashion and design. Whether you are looking to make creative connections, hone your craft or challenge your thinking, the Graduate School at LCF is leading the way.
The Graduate School showcased the work of more than 200 students through a festival of events during February 2014, including work from all of our Masters courses.
Business and Management
- CPD Executive MBA (Fashion)
- Executive MBA Fashion
- Graduate Diploma Fashion Management
- MA Fashion Design Management
- MA Fashion Enterprise Creation
- MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MA Fashion Retail
- MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
- Postgraduate Certificate Fashion: Buying and Merchandising
- Setting up a Fashion Label (20 credits)
Culture and Curation
Design and Technology
- Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology
- MA Fashion Artefact
- MA Fashion Footwear
- MA Fashion Design Technology Menswear
- MA Fashion Design Technology Womenswear
- Postgraduate Diploma Pattern Design and Garment Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate Footwear: Production and Manufacture
- Postgraduate Certificate Creative Pattern Design