In addition to sponsored student projects, LCF is constantly striving to work with companies and brands who will support us in our many other activities.
- Sponsor our graduation seasons, including BA and MA catwalks shows and exhibitions, and be associated with the next generation of fashion's brightest.
- Provide us with support on college-wide initiatives like Fashion Matters - our annual scholarship fundraising dinner and auction, or our Better Lives programme, which has the support of our Royal Patron, HRH The Countess of Wessex.
- Sponsor our popular series of panel discussions and talks, such as Inside the Industry.
- Work with us on the many and varied events we host for industry and public throughout the year, showcasing pioneering initiatives such as LCF's Centre for Sustainable Fashion, our Fashion Business School and newly launched Digital Anthropology Lab.
- Support our fashion-focused exhibitions at LCF's Fashion Space Gallery, Oxford Circus.
- And of course we are always keen to talk to individuals who want to provide our students with much needed financial support through scholarships, bursaries and legacy gifts.
However you'd like to support our students and the future of the fashion industry, we would be delighted to work with you on creating a programme that fully meets your objectives.
Get in touch
Sarah Byfield-Riches - Development Associate, External Relations