The 'What's The Point Of Art School?' conference was an involving, thought-provoking day. Here's your chance to catch up.
Panel Discussion: Institutional Elitism – Access to Art & Design Education
- Shelly Asquith, President-Elect of the Student Union, University of the Arts London
- Jess Draper, PhD Student, The Ruskin School of Drawing & Fine Art
- Neil Griffiths, Founder, Arts Emergency
- Aisha Richards, Founder, Shades of Noir, University of the Arts London
- Chair: Osei Bonsu, Student, BA Criticism, Communication and Curation: Arts and Design